Desmos on Twitter: @lukeselfwalker, @squisythinking, @davidreiman, @teachwithcode
By tweeting our uses of Desmos, we can make a measurable, quantitative difference in the happiness of their staff. :)
- Insert images, set the center
- Zoom in and out with two fingers
- Set the center as sin to 'make it dance'
- Sliders on the size, introduces transformations
- Switch between polar, coordinate,and no grid
- Turn off the axis
- Change step size
- Pi labels
- Label the axes
- iPhone app
- iPad app updated
- API updated
Things Desmos Believes
- Interpret everything you can, especially incorrect work
- Never say when to "go on". Let students make the call. Make them decide when it's good enough.
- Pedagogy is in charge, technology follows.
Post a Comment