Megan Dubee (@megandubee)
Create a Google Classroom exclusively for the portfolio.
Weekly/frequent due dates.
Compiled into a final slideshow in May
Final project- design something in desmos, sketch it in Sketchup, 3d printed a keychain
- Best Work- picture and description
- Most Challenging- picture and description
- Unit Summary
Immediately After Test
- Test Reflection
- Test Analysis
- Action Plan
- Follow Through
- Continuous Reflection
- Student Voice
- Honest Communication
- Demonstrates mastery and continual growth
- Lots of Feedback
- Summative component
- Time management
- No community piece
- Struggled for depth
- More portfolio feedback rather than math feedback
In the future
- Ask better reflection questions
- Look into other platforms
- Consider a four year math portfolio
- Include a presentation component
Give questions on directions to see if students actually read them!
- Try Flipgrid or short videos inserted into Google slides.
- Record in soundproof rooms in the music department
- Use Seesaw
What are you proud of in this class?
Post a Comment