- Teaching trig :(
- Interactive notebooksssssss! And along with that goes interactive teaching!
- Increasing student engagement: WICOR, gallery walks, movement, sorting, matching, stations games, etc.
- Positive postcards (create a template and a system!)
- Using my iPad as a teaching tool (touchpad, splashtop pro, remote mouse, class dojo?, plickers, pictures/video)
- Cover slips- as a back up 'paper' gradebook
- Test Corrections...ish
- Class website so I can share interactive notebook activities with bloggers and students
- Exit Slips....frequently but not daily
- Monthly 'Check Ups'
- New bell ringer plan
- Friday letters!
- Students desks arranged in groups
- Using my timer
- Mental Math Monday
- Semester Reflections
- Worrying. I am going to do the best I know how to with what I have and worrying won't help.