1 Hr Geometry Concept 28
3 Hr Geometry Concept 28
4 Hr Algebra I Concept 25
5 Hr Trig Concept 28
6 Hr Algebra II Concept 21
7 Hr Algebra I Concept 21
8 Hr Algebra II Concept 20
Those numbers are terrible.
I decided to revisit the post and update my new data, highlighted in blue.
1 Hr Geometry Concept 28 27
3 Hr Geometry Concept 28 27
4 Hr Algebra I Concept 25 31
5 Hr Trig Concept 28 32
6 Hr Algebra II Concept 21 27
7 Hr Algebra I Concept 2131
8 Hr Algebra II Concept 20 27
I overall did better, but not a lot.
- I started a new curriculum in January which freed up so much time and energy for me.
- I recently decided to start giving homework. I think.
- I felt like the material I taught was much more rigorous in the second semester.
- I'm thinking that I am assessing too often.
- I'm planning to try Google Classroom next year to hopefully save some time and paper.
- I have no new preps next year.
These are all positive things that make me feel like I have a good set-up for next year. I'm going to assume that this was my seventh year slump. Going into an even number year of teaching and 8 being the number of new beginnings, I think this will be my best year yet!
I'm expecting it and speaking it into being.
What things have you cut or modified to improve your pacing?