5.28.2016

#MTBoS30: 30 Moments to Celebrate My 30th


I just turned 30 and here are 30 ways I celebrated!


Ate way too much and enjoyed every bite!


 I don't drink soda that often so this was delish.


We can never pass up a Gordman's. We went three times in two days!


I usually go to Rally's late at night and they always 'say' the shake machine is 'broken'. This time we went in the daylight. #success


Been waiting for the perfect time to wear this dress.

Booked this through Hotwire for an awesome price and when we got there I realized I had stayed there before! #random


It's a grown up Chuck E. Cheese!


The fries not so much but I was craving some chicken tenders.


 R+F bought all my meals!


 Just walking in was pretty fun.


I killed it at skee ball and basketball though.


The amount of Wal-Marts we went to is embarassing.


I don't know if you can tell but the door sounded like Chewbacca every time it moved.


I don't even like Coke but there's something about biscuits and gravy from Hardee's and Coke.


I finally get to try cookie butter!


This was the best burger of my LIFE! Classic Smash with Smash Sauce and Smash Fries with Rosemary. I wanted to eat another one!


Two days still wasn't enough for all the shopping I wanted to do.


Should have tried cotton candy or the watermelon splash. =(


You know you have good skin care when people think you're 10 years younger! 


It was warm and breezy and not humid. #success


No one could ever replace Panda Express.


The Lord answers prayers.


It's actually good stuff too!


These made my heart so happy!


So the pink throws it off a bit but my love of gray and white chevron overrules the pink.


Just ordered some tassels to add to this sexy bag.


Enough said.


 It's like walking on memory foam.


I didn't even think I bought that many shirts. Surprise, surprise.


There's no place like home.


No comments:

Post a Comment