5.14.2016

#MTBoS30: Notebook/Binder Grade


Throughout the year I did short 10 point notebook/binder checks. I really want them to stay organized. So for the end of the year, I wanted to do something a little bigger.

Here's what I came up with:



They were not allowed to use their binders because I included problems from the bell ringers on this. Some students still didn't know how to calculate the error, error percentage, or the balance bender puzzles. Even though we did them for 35 WEEKS IN A ROW! Since it wasn't for a grade, some students didn't think it was worth learning. =(

The rest is just listing everything from the table of contents because it's the most important organizational tool.

The last page will not be of any use to anyone else but I included 5 questions from each period where they had to locate and write down answers from each unit in their INB.

This should be an easy way for them to get points if they just FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment