Thanks to mathbythemountain for suggesting this post; after my last post, she asked me to explain each activity.
So here goes! Let me first say....I haven't done any of these and some of them I just learned about this summer.
- Brain dump: link here; although it's pretty self-explanatory. I'm thinking of doing this for the first five minutes of study guide day
- Circle Graph Reflection: blogged about here with an INB download
- End of unit summary INB sheet: blogged about here with an INB download
- Reflection question on quiz/test: inspired by Pam Wilson and mentioned in my "Make it Stick" post, I also read about this in Mathematical Mindsets. Seems really easy to implement and useful for both students and me, and apparently students can be very accurate at it.
- Rubric: this is pretty generic and I don't have any examples to share but it could be used for any assessment or project