11.18.2014

Algebra 1 Unit 1: Graphing Stories Interactive Notebook

I'm trying out the Engage NY Algebra I curriculum this year, by my own choice. I'm doing a pretty terrible job and going at a snails pace but I'm really trying to stick it out for the year. I want to see if it makes a difference. So everything below is straight from their materials, found here.













I couldn't really bring myself to write captions because none of this came from me. I'm basically showing you how I used it in an INB.

Here is a folder of the files, again, all from Engage NY, just remixed a bit to fit my style. And because I can't leave anything alone.



11 comments:

  1. I have wanted to try Interactive Notebooks with the modules but not sure how I want to make it work. Were you able to do all the modules this way? If so, did all modules for into one notebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to try Interactive Notebooks with the modules but not sure how I want to make it work. Were you able to do all the modules this way? If so, did all modules for into one notebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah,
      I gave up on Engage NU. I never got past module one. :(

      But in all my classes I never even got close to using the whole notebook.

      Sorry I can't be more helpful!

      Delete
  3. Hi Elissa,
    I was wondering if you could send me an electronic copy of the notes that you modified for this unit. I really liked how you tweaked the engage ny material in this unit. I am going to start this with my students next week and I want to print them out so I can do them as notes with my students as well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi can you also email me an electronic copy I like how you modified module 1a thanks
    My email us nkgls68@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also interested in an electronic copy of these notes if you have time! My email is daniellexmarie@gmail.com

    Our district is implementing the EngageNY curriculum this year and I'm terrified, haha. I use interactive notebooks and I'm having a hard time trying to make them work with EngageNY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would absolutley love to get a copy of the file that you used for Module 1. I am being forced to use Engage NY this year and I am terrified and sooooo having trouble finding a good starting point! Thanks, jill.harris@eu.dodea.edu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too Please! Orphanannie252000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too if you have time:) Saddleupgirl@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete