8.24.2012

#myfavfriday Air Fresheners



I know this might seem like a silly topic but smells are important to me. I need peace in my classroom and that involves my room being clutter-free, colorful, organized, and smelling good. I think I've posted about every one of those other topics so now I'll talk about my favorite air fresheners.

First of all, every teacher needs a can of air freshener spray, especially after lunch, after gym, and in any class with boys. My favorite is Crisp Waters by Glade. I would wear this stuff as perfume if they made it- that's how much I love it! Buy it at Wal-Mart for $.98.

I have my own personal air freshener on my desk, as I always want to have good smells wherever I am breathing. My favorite is Hawaiian Breeze by Glade in the solid air freshener, also known as "that cone thingy". Also at Wal-Mart for $.98.

Finally, my all-time favorite is the wallflower from Bath and Body Works. This is what keeps my whole classroom smelling lovely.
The last promotion I saw for these were 4 for $20- so you could get a plug in and 3 bulbs. It's a pretty good deal since the plugs and bulbs are anywhere from $6.50-$8.50 normally. I tried Farmstand Apple for the first time- seemed appropriate for the beginning of school.
 
But my absolute favorite is Eucalyptus Mint.
It sounds weird but I swear it smells like a sexy boyfriend. And hey, that might not be your thing but I bet it definitely won't put you in a bad mood!

And that's the end of my weird, never-thought-I-would-write-about-this-on-a-teaching-blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Love it :) I've also used the Renuzit crystals with pretty good luck. I also saw in the ads last week that Renuzit now has new "cones" - Red Velvet cake, Creme Brulee, and I don't remember the other one.. :)

    ReplyDelete