7.28.2012

Super Cute School Supplies

I went to Target, Dollar Tree, Staples, and Hobby Lobby today for cool school supplies, even though most of this was for me. Here's what I got:


Awesome dry erase markers from staples that are FOR ME ONLY.
$1.49 each or 5/$5.99


My clever SMASH stamp with dates and fun phrases. Sold at Target and Wal-Mart also but only $3.55 at Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon.


My awesome pencil holder found at a yard sale for $1.


 Click this picture so you can read and get warm fuzzies.
These awesome cards! They are supposed to be for parents to put in their kids' lunch box and write them little notes. But how perfect for a teacher to give to their students! Some I wouldn't use ("I love you", "Kisses and hugs from home" Ummm, look what your parents sent to me to give to you, umm yeah...) but they are mostly cute and clever. The back says Today I... with lines so I can even write them a message as well. LOVE!

I'm going back to buy some more tomorrow. $1 at Target.

Also from Target, these pocket charts which I plan to use as a Boggle game for my middle school exploratory class and a ZAP review game like @mathtastrophe using these letters I got from Dollar Tree (which you may see again).

And last but not least, these cute file folder labels that I've been coveting because they come in teal and turquoise, two of my favorite colors. Again for $1 from Target.


Grand total: approximately $20. Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment