7.27.2012

#myfavfriday Funny T-shirt Designs


My Favorite Friday was born at #tmc12 and will now continue you on throughout the lives of our blogs. So not only is Friday my favorite day of the week, it's also my favorite day to share my favorite things with you (cue singing... "These are a few of my favorite things"... anddddddd cut!).

In this week's edition, I am sharing a favorite website. I am one of the student council sponsors at my school and so we have our own Stuco shirt design every year as well as a school pride shirt we design for the entire school. As a result, I get a ton of catalogs in the mail with really lame t-shirt designs.

But there is one catalog I look forward to. It's from http://www.midwestimpressions.com/mwiindex.html and it is just full of clever, witty, hilarious t-shirt ideas specific to different clubs even and they are just great.

Luckily, a teacher at our school also owns a shirt printing business so once we find a design we like, we take it to him and get whatever colors we want and he gives us a fantastic deal. I've never actually ordered anything from this company but I just love their ideas.

Here are a few of my fave's:







So long, farewell, to you my friends, good-bye for now, until we meet again.

2 comments:

  1. Really latest fashion t-shirts are too much in fashion,because they are cheap and comfortable also, so thanks for posting this blog. Funny T-shirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice blog..I really enjoy reading..Interesting to see how much all those big blogs are making.Thanks for sharing.Keep up your work in future.


    Tshirt Design

    ReplyDelete