This week's prompt is Goals; click the picture above for more information on this weekly blogging challenge.
My mantra for the year is: add layers of new to the foundation you love!
- Incorporate #VNPS once per unit
- Incorporate a debate prompt of some sort once per unit
- Upgrade interactive notebook pages whenever possible to be succinct and easy to follow independently
- Make better use of Google Classroom
- Bring back concept attainment, my favorite way to teach!
- Amplify voices in the #MTBoS, even when my voice seems silent
- Keep doing the daily workouts I've been somewhat enjoying this summer
- Save money ahead of time for things like birthday and Christmas...they aren't surprises
- Keep my magic sparkles fueled on a daily basis!
Professionally and Personally
- Sprinkle my #MTBoS magic wherever I go while doing my best to see and bring out the magic in others
While I have felt a huge burst of confidence professionally in the past weeks, I've been working on it personally for years. Some changes I've made recently and will continue to do:
- Daily scripture journaling
- The only Bible reading plan I've ever stuck with
- Walking 12,000+ steps a day
- Having everything ready to go for the next morning before I leave school
- Lesson planning on Saturdays to free up my weeknights
- Keeping the Sabbath (Sundays for me)..."A Sunday well spent brings a week of content"
- Laying out my clothes/accessories/shoes and packing my lunch/bag the night before
Happy New Year!