8.08.2011

Teacher Preparation

I have been getting some information and participating in surveys for NCTQ, the National Council on Teacher Quality. They are trying to get information about teacher education programs which is something I know is near and dear to all of our hearts. I really was unsatisfied with my teacher education program so this is something kind of personal for me as well.

Anyway, they've put together a survey and are asking for teacher responses. You will be entered to win a $25 Amazon card, which they award 2 of a day. The survey took me about 10 minutes so I think it was well worth it.

So here is the link. Now go get yourself $25!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for passing this along. I was and am very happy with my teacher prep program, and I'll be teaching three math/science teacher prep classes this fall. I find this kind of thing pretty interesting and I'm anxious to see what questions are on the survey.

    ReplyDelete