6.24.2010

SBG Beginners Wiki



Ta-da. You asked. I delivered.

I've created the wiki for sbg beginners!


Right now I have the settings where anyone can view but only members can upload/edit.

Go click around, check it out.


If you like, you can join and upload/edit as you please. 

Or if you just want to comment here with your email, I can invite you.

Or if you just want to comment on things I should fix or change, feel free.

Or if you just want to email me cool stuff, I will upload and link to it as well.

I want this to be as easy and hassle-free as possible so we can get on with it already!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! I think I want to do SBG for next year, but it is rather intimidating. I've joined the wiki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'll have me, I'd love to be an editor/contributor. I totally understand if there's already too many cooks.

    This is a great idea, thanks!

    =shawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad people are into this whole wiki idea! I'm excited about it. Nothing like a little accountability to your peers to make you throw yourself into a project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte and betweenthenumbers,

    Welcome aboard! Let's do this dang thing.

    Shawn!!! Of course you are welcome. We would be lost with you. Edit and contribute awayyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be included!

    ReplyDelete