I haven't been able to post in a while for a number of reasons.
- I've been reading Blogush and dy/dan and these blogs are blowing my mind. I feel totally inadequate to even write or think a single thing. Seriously, my mind has no words.
- I was slightly depressed over my first experience with teaching summer school.
- With summer school over, the main office has recruited me back to office work.
- It's summer.
- I get lazy.
- I'm easily distracted by Twitter, blogs, books, shopping, food, and shiny things.
- I'm so overwhelmed with thinking about how to design my curriculum and decorate my classroom that my brain closes up and shuts down.
So I've been spending a lot of time reading, thinking, planning, arranging, dreaming, and obsessing about everything school-related. Now that I have some more time, you will start to see those obsessions show up in real life. Well, as in real life as reading the blog of a person you've never met can be.