2.13.2009

5 x 5 = Surprise!

What all the cool kids are doing on Facebook...

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged . You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1. I love lamb.

2. I'm wearing fuzzy socks right now.

3. I enjoy Chapstick brand chapstick.

4. I sleep with a dog named Bear.

5. I give wonderful hugs.

6. I'm comfy.

7. I've never flown on an airplane.

8. I've never been trick-or-treating.

9. My favorite thing ever is to give gifts. Not just any gift, but the perfect gift. The one that you open, and you say "No way." And then you smile and laugh because you can't believe you actually just got that for a present. And that it is actually perfect and exactly what you wanted. That's my favorite.

10. I love to steal quotes from movies, other people, or books and use them in real life. You know, the ones you wouldn't actually say out loud.

11. I detest most things gold.

12. I had eye surgery as a child.

13. I always keep a kite in my car. You never know when it might be the perfect day to fly one.



14. Men's cologne lasts longer and smells better than the girly stuff.

15. For some reason, I actually like watching trashy reality shows such as The Hills and The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

16. I kept a diary as a little girl and I still write down important stuff all the time. Except now I call it a "journal" or a "notebook" because that is much cooler. I like writing so much, I buy journals ahead of time because I never know for sure when I'll need it. And yes, I still have the diaries from when I was little.

17. I love gray. Gray clothes, gray shoes, gray cars.

18. I'm never attracted to guys with blonde hair. Except Brad Pitt.

19. I am an Ebay addict. I rarely buy anything without consulting it first.

20. Apple makes amazing products. Yes, expensive. Yes, worth it.

21. I would rather know the truth than be stuck in between. Truth, I can deal with. Not knowing, what do you do with that?

22. I like to wear cute socks. Preferably with stripes or argyle.

23. Scarves are a must-have accessory for guys and girls.



24. I believe my mom reading the Bible to me when I was in the belly has made a profound difference in my life.

25. I believe in a magical love.


My about me Wordle:


3 comments:

  1. Ooh -- diaries are great for sharing with your students. If you can find appropriate passages for when you overcame issues - especially anything related to maths or difficult teachers/studies - I've found the kids LOVE to hear about it.
    At one point in the year a number of kids were falling out with each other. Without telling them whose diary it was I read some excerpts from a time when I had fell out with my friend. There's an entry on the argument, the subsequent days and finally the make-up. Afterwards they tried to guess who the person was and what caused each part. They LOVED it when I explained it was my diary (they could peek for authenticity!) and afterwards they asked to hear more. Occassionally I would indulge, if it was relevant to the task at hand. Even the boys loved it!

    PS - really enjoying mooching around your blog. It sounds like you are making a wonderful difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPS - I only share stuff with them from when I was their age. They don't need to know the horrors adulthood brings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea...never thought about that before. Not sure what I could use from my old diaries but there has got to be some good material there. Especially considering I went to school there...maybe I complained about the same teachers they did! lol Thanks for spending time reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete